Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Post 15: What I Will Take Away From This Class

This is my final blog post for this class. Over the course of this class, I have learned several things that I will continue to use throughout my future photography endeavors. The first one of which is the concept of side, back, and front lighting. The idea behind this concept is that the photograph that one is trying to take can be drastically altered based on where the lighting is coming from. The second thing is the idea that diagonal, jagged lines can grab a person’s attention more than straight horizontal or vertical lines. The third and final thing is this idea that every photographer has their own unique style. Over the course of this semester, I have done many different blog posts on many different photographers, and I have been in class with many other student photographers. I am completely astounded by the fact that even though we are all using the same equipment, and essentially pressing a button that each photographer myself included has a completely different style than any other photographer. I do not know if any of the other students realized this, but seeing everyone's different styles it was easy to see their different influences and what shaped each of their photos. This is what I loved most about his class; seeing everyone’s unique styles develop and grow over the course of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 15: What I Will Take Away From This Class

This is my final blog post for this class. Over the course of this class, I have learned several things that I will continue to use througho...